Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Mouse and the Apple

Recently we started organizing and weeding our flannelboard sets at my library. We came across an adorable set of pieces that illustrated this book. Then as I was looking through some Flannel Friday Pinterest boards I came across a pin from Mel's desk that inspired me to make my own set of pieces to go with this book. I used both sets to make my patterns and I can't wait to use this story about patience and the reward that comes to those who wait!






























We used to tell my grandson, J, 'patience is waiting without whining!'  I need to remember that lesson myself!
We're having so much Fun with Friends at Storytime! There are more great posts on the Flannel Friday Roundup. Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. If you want more info about Flannel Friday here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment