Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A Crown for a Day!


Since we are doing a combination Halloween and Medieval theme soon, I got out my felt sets from a couple of years ago. I have a rhyme that I made up about Queen Sophie and her colorful crowns for each day of the week. I made a felt set of crowns and also a file folder crown. I had colorful gems that I used on my crowns along with lots of glitter!! I hot glued shiny sequins to the file folder crown after I had laminated it. I used construction paper in the file folder, but brightly colored card stock or even some shiny or holographic paper would be really pretty too! Depending on the group (or my mood LOL!) I can use either set. Here's the link for the rhyme,  'Crown for a Day' and the pics of the two sets.




















Being a Princess is so much Fun With Friends at Storytime! There are more great posts on the Flannel Friday Roundup. Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. If you want more info about Flannel Friday here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment