Friday, October 23, 2015

Flannel Friday 10/23 Roundup/Placeholder

I'm so excited to be hosting Flannel Friday this week!! Here's this week's Flannel Friday Roundup for your viewing pleasure. Happy Fall Ya'll!!




Carol from Magical Library Book Bug has a 5 whatsit Mitten rhyme and cute magnetic mittens for a Hands theme for toddlers.










Amy from One Little Librarian has a cute rhyme and adorable ghosts that would be great with toddlers also!





Heather from Books and Giggles is sharing a set and templates for The Ox-Cart Man.










And I have a  felt set for the picture book, The Mouse and the Apple.









Thanks everyone for sharing! Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. If you want more info about Flannel Friday here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog.

3 comments :

  1. I wrote a flannel board rhyme for pairs of mittens to go with my Hand themed toddler storytime. You can find it at my blog Magical Library Book Bug http://librarybugb8te.blogspot.com/2015/10/here-are-my-hands-storytime.html
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one this week! Thanks for hosting!!
    http://onelittlelibrarian.blogspot.com/2015/10/flannel-friday-this-little-ghost.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put together a storytelling basket that could also be used on a flannel board. It's for Ox-Cart Man, and there is a printable template. http://www.booksandgiggles.com/2015/10/ox-cart-man-activity.html Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete