Wednesday, March 11, 2020

There was a Crooked Man Nursery Rhyme

Here's my set for the nursery rhyme There was a Crooked Man. This was a combination of several Google images and lots of simplifying and rearranging but I'm pleased with the results.  I bent a copper colored sequin for the sixpence. I used glitter glue on the windows and lantern of the crooked house and some fabric paint for faces and buttons.  This was tedious but rewarding as it came together! We will be doing a house and then mouse theme to go with this rhyme. I have other posts for those themes.  HOUSE and MOUSE.   Be sure to check out my other nursery rhyme posts too.  We are featuring a nursery rhyme for 2 weeks at our storytimes so that the children can enjoy these fun, silly rhymes! We are having so much Fun With Friends at Storytime!

No comments :

Post a Comment