Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Knock, Knock Who's There?

Miss Melissa, our young child librarian wanted to do a storytime theme about Neighbors. We have been doing storytime themes that start with a nursery rhyme. This week is Wee Willie Winkie.  So, we were brainstorming and here's the result! I made 10 doors that were big enough to hide the children that I've made over the years.  Here's my rhyme to play a version of Little Mouse except there is someone behind every door.  A Neighbor Behind the DoorI did make a brown door but we ran out of room on our flannelboard.
This game is always Fun with Friends at Storytime!

1 comment :

  1. Hello Kathryn! Love your ideas. You're always so creative. I do bilingual spanish storytime at our library. Here's my translation of your cute flannel. I'll definitely be making this one too.

    Alguien toca a la puerta, ¿quien podrĂ­a ser?
    Abro la puerta roja. ¡Hola vecino! Pase usted.

    Angel

    ReplyDelete