Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Noisy Robots





















We  wanted to do a robot storytime and I had NO flannel sets!! What to do? Flannel Friday Pinterest boards to the rescue! I found this cute rhyme @anneslibrarylife and got right to work! I used shape jewels on my set with metallic pipe cleaner antennae. I also added a final verse to the rhyme.
5 Noisy Robots
5 noisy robots in the toy shop,
Shiny and tall with antennae on the top
Along came a girl/boy with some money one day.
Bought a noisy robot and took it away.
(continue with 4, 3, 2, 1)
*No noisy robots in the toy shop,
No loud, 'beep beep or bop or bip-bop'
Each robot has a home now with a little girl or boy.
5 noisy, shiny, funny, robot toys!

Robots are a lot of Fun with Friends at Storytime! There are more great ideas on the Flannel Friday Roundup! Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. Here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog for more info!

No comments :

Post a Comment