Thursday, March 20, 2014

Poor Little Baby!














We recently decided to do an 'Emotions' theme for storytime. We used several cute books.  Of course we sang, If You're Happy and You Know It! I made a couple of felt sets to go with this theme inspired by posts on Flannel Friday.  Miss Angela's post about expressions/emotions at Spectacular Story Time was the first set I made. And then I made a cute set of babies that I plan to use again later when we do a 'Babies' theme. I was inspired by the Babies post by Lisa at Libraryland!! I loved the peek-a-boo rhyme/activity she shared; 'Poor Little Baby'.  Here's my set of babies...I made each one have a different emotion, under a different colored blanky, until...hooray!...the last little baby is happy! Sighs of relief and cheers all around!


Feelings and Babies are so much Fun with Friends at Storytime. The Flannel Friday Roundup is hosted by Katie @ Story Time Secrets Have questions about Flannel Friday? Check out the Flannel Friday official blog.  Be sure to  join us on the Flannel Friday Facebook page and enjoy the great Flannel Friday Pinterest boards too!



No comments :

Post a Comment