Friday, June 24, 2022

Beach Riddle Game

Here's a fun guessing game for Storytime!  I originally posted about this riddle game HERE.  I used it again this week and it was a big hit! 


What I Saw at the Beach Riddle Game
July 2014

I like to go to the beach to swim and play all day.
I dig in the sand and take a walk. I like to stay and stay.
There's so many things to see there. I'll play a game with you.
You guess the thing I saw at the beach when I give you a clue!

1. This shines in the sky at the beach (sun)
2. You wear these on your eyes because it's so sunny at the beach (sunglasses)
3. This is fun to throw and bounce and play with at the beach (beach ball) 
4. You pick these up from the sand at the beach (seashells)
5.This sea creature has flippers and crawls across the sand to go swim in the ocean (sea turtle)
6.This is a round sea creature and has a star shape on the outside (sand dollar)
7. You can make this with sand a a pail and shovel (sand castle)
8. This sea creature has 5 arms and swims in the ocean at the beach. (starfish)
9. This little sea creature has claws and lives in a seashell (hermit crab)
10. You wear these on your feet to walk on the hot sand at the beach. (flip flops)

Riddle games are so much Fun with Friends at Storytime!


No comments :

Post a Comment