Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Ducks Away!!

 

I wanted to make a felt set to use as I read this adorable book , Ducks Away!.  Our storytime group is tending to be the younger preschoolers right now. I wanted to have a little more movement as I read the book to try to keep the attention of our young crowd. Since we are a small community branch we don't have age specific storytimes so we have All ages! It can be slightly challenging some times, LOL.  I intend to add the ducklings as they do in the book and then when one 'falls' into the water under the bridge I can tuck their feet behind the blue felt so that they look as though they are swimming.  The momma duck is two sided so that she can turn around to look down at the ducklings in the water.  I'm in love with the whole set! Ducks are always so much Fun with Friends at Storytime!

No comments :

Post a Comment