Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Astronauts in Space!

I love my new set of colorful astronauts! I used an adaptation of the song, One Elephant Went out to Play. Here's a link for the rhyme I used; Five Astronauts Went Up in Space.  I copied Amanda's astronaut on Mr. Keith's blogpost HereI love how they turned out!! They were tedious and halfway through I was tempted to stop at 5 but I'm so glad I did the ten. With a small group the kiddos can help put the astronauts on or take them off the board. They love that!  It's hard to tell in the pic but they have shiny glitter glue 'knobs' on their front panel. The red astronaut has a glitter felt face shield since I didn't have an alternate color to use for that.  These astronauts made storytime out-of-this-world Fun with Friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment