Thursday, March 9, 2017

Shy Ladybug!

I've got my version of the ladybug, Little Mouse rhyme and game to share today. There are many ladybug posts on the Bugs - Flannel Friday Pinterest board but I'm adding one more. I can't remember where I found it but I thought it was really cute!  Here's the rhyme;
'Ladybug, Come Out and Play'
Ladybug, ladybug, come out and play.
Where are you hiding from us today?



I just free hand cut out the big pieces and the ladybug is an Ellison diecut so that was easy! I added a small piece of velcro on the backs to make sure the flowers and leaf stay on the board as we look for the shy ladybug. I have a filefolder ladybug post HERE too. Ladybugs are so much buggy Fun with Friends at Storytime!  There are other ideas this week @ Flannel Friday Roundup. Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. Here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog for more info! 

No comments :

Post a Comment