Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Ahoy Matey!
























 I've been using my summertime tub for storytime and came across this theme that we haven't used in a while. Pirates are so much fun! I remember that I was inspired by a couple of posts from Flannel Friday for these sets. Andrea @Roving Fiddlehead has a template and rhymes for the pirate ships. I found the cute pirate crab in the sale bin at Michael's and bought him as a pattern to make some more. I love his mustache! Then I saw this adorable pirate (Ha!) @ Loons and Quines which included a link for the pattern from Making Learning Fun. Also, check out Mrs. Andre's Library post about pirates! It's a treasure of ideas!  Arghhhh!  Pirates are a lot of Fun with Friends er...Buccaneers...at Storytime! There are more great ideas on the Flannel Friday Roundup. Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. Here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog for more info! 

No comments :

Post a Comment