Thursday, June 25, 2015

Five Clean and Dirty Pigs!

There are several different sets of the piggies on the Flannel Friday Pinterest farm animal board and I'm adding my set to the mix! I use these with 2 different rhymes; Five Clean and Dirty Pigs (tune of Five Green and Speckled Frogs) and 10 Little Pigs Rolled in the Mud. I just say 5 instead of 10 and it works just as well! 
My piggies are double sided. They are pink and clean on one side and light brown and dirty on the other. Getting those tails to line up was the trickiest part of these little pigs! But, now we are ready for some piggy fun!! I have a couple of other piggy posts here and here. There are more great posts on the Flannel Friday Roundup. Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. If you want more info about Flannel Friday here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog.

3 comments :

  1. Oh Kathryn, I love the muddy pigs. The only pig book I read is Pig Pig Grows Up and it's never a pig theme. (it's a growing up theme.) I just don't "do" pigs!! Let's blame that on Piper! ~ jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing a Pig and Pug theme this week. It's not a total 'pig' theme. But, I have to admit I like doing 'pigs'! They are fat, funny...(and delicious Ha!!)...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, those piggies are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete