Thursday, December 26, 2013

Three Little Pigs

Oh My Goodness, Ms Jenna has inspired me to return to the classics.  Ms Jenna's Three Little Pigs flannel set posted HERE  is absolutely adorable!! I used her initial ideas and tweaked a little and tested the story on my 4 year old grandson! Success! He loved it and used the pieces to retell it to me.  I chinny chin chinned and huffed and puffed and he wanted to hear it again! My ending has the wolf climbing on the roof to go down the chimney and the pigs putting a bubbling pot on the fire for the wolf to fall into. He howls, "Owwwwwwwwwwww" and runs out of the door and far away and the three pigs (all in the brick house by now) live happily ever after!  J. loved the howling and the happy ending. So did I! Thanks for sharing Ms. Jenna!!
The Three Little Pigs are so much Fun with Friends at Storytime!

No comments :

Post a Comment