Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Winter Fun!
















We're in the middle of winter so I thought I'd post some of my wintertime sets. I made these many years ago and have used them a lot! Both of these sets are made from pellon that I colored with crayons or colored pencils. This first set is a getting dressed set and in order to make the pieces stick to each other, I stapled velcro dots to them. There is a song/chant to the tune of 'Mulberry Bush'. Here's a link to a printable Google doc. for 'We Put on Snow Pants'. This would be great to use when you use the set for the book,  The Jacket I Wear in the Snow. I also have an active rhyme that I made a little pellon figure for. I think I got both of these from Felt Board Fingerplays by Dick and Liz Wilmes.  Anyway, here's the link for the active rhyme, 'Snow Everywhere'. I also sing 'Sing a Song of Winter' and use the little rhyme, 'Winter Signs'. Here's one more winter active rhyme from Everything Preschool, 'Cloudy Day'. Brrrrr, winter is a lot of Fun with Friends at Storytime! There are other ideas this week @ Flannel Friday Roundup. Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. Here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog for more info!

No comments :

Post a Comment