Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Fox in Socks

Whwooo, here's my first post of the new year! Christmas was fun but, I'm glad to get back to a steady schedule! We are planning a 'fox' themed storytime to use the Five Little Foxes that I made a while back and we needed one more thing. I saw this adorable idea @ Storytime with Miss Tara and Friends and wanted to add it to our program. She used it with a sock theme so this is a versatile set! I made my set pretty big and we will teach the kiddos a couple of new color words; turquoise and tan. Foxes are a lot of Fun with Friends at Storytime!





















There are more ideas on this week's Flannel Friday RoundupCheck out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. Here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog for more info!

No comments :

Post a Comment