Friday, October 14, 2016

Sly Foxes!


I've been wanting to make a set of foxes since I saw these at Sunflower Storytime.  The idea of a fox storytime is really appealing.There are so many great ideas from Flannel Friday boards! I remembered the fox in Rosie's Walk by Hutchins and knew that would be a perfect book for storytime. I also found Dinnertime! by Sue Williams so now I'm set! Leah @ Sunflower Storytime also has patterns and ideas for crafts on her site! What a treasure! I did tweak my foxes little! ;)
























Wow, who knew storytime could be so much Fun with Friends and foxes!
There are more great ideas on the Flannel Friday Roundup! Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. Here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog for more info!

No comments :

Post a Comment