Friday, November 20, 2015

Flannel Friday Roundup/Placeholder 11/20/15

Hello Flannel Friday Friends. I have been so grateful for this generous group of storytime enthusiasts. The ideas and inspiration have been a continuing source of affirmation and encouragement to me this past year. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday next week. We will not have a Roundup next week as we celebrate the holiday. So, I invite you to share your ideas and enjoy this week's Roundup!


Thanks Bethany for sharing an adorable rhyme, 'Three Nervous Turkeys'!







Katie@ Felt Board Magic has an adorable set to go with the fun song, 'Bingo'.







Katie, thanks for a second post this week, 'Five in the Bed'.










I'm sharing an interactive apple rhyme, 'I Love Apples - game', and a cute Home Extension.







Thanks Jane @ Piper Loves the Library,  for this wonderful post to remind us all to work together towards Peace in our world!








We really have so much to be thankful for!! I'm thankful for all of you Flannelboard Friends! Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. If you want more info about Flannel Friday here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment