Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Flannel Friday Roundup for 6-14

I'm so glad to be hosting my first ever Flannel Friday Roundup this week!  The generosity of this wonderful group has been so helpful to me. The affirmation for my own work has been motivating for me! The consistently great ideas have been inspiring!  Yessireee, I'm a Flannel Friday Fan!  
So, here we go with another week of terrific posts:
From Mrs. Andre's Library comes 5 Purple Dinosaurs.
From Lisa at Libraryland comes 5 Frogs.
From Miss Meg's Storytime comes There's Something In My Garden.
From Miss Sarah Storytime comes a Pop up Seed Flannelboard.
From Bridget at What Is Bridget Reading comes Gopher In the Garden by Jack Prelutsky.
From Rachee at Say It "Rah-shay" comes a craft/not a flannel Flower Garden post for Dig Into Reading.
From Katie at Story Time Secrets comes S is for Storytime with Sarah's Silly Socks.
From Dana and Lindsey comes their first Flannel Friday post; Jamberry.!
From Sarah at Read Rabbit Read comes Build a Gingerbread Person.
From Linda at Notes from the Story Room comes a vegan version of Herman the Worm.
From Thrive After Three comes great tips for Using Puppets with a Picture Book.
From Miss Mary at Miss Mary Liberry comes A Watermelon Contest.
From Leah at Time For Storytime comes a not a flannel post of shadow puppets for The Lego Song.
From Jane and Piper at Piper Loves the Library comes Simply Stars.
My post this week is a Bucket of Blueberries.
Thanks everyone for making my first hosting of the roundup so easy and fun!
Jane at Piper Loves the Library will be the host next week.  Have questions about Flannel Friday? Check out the Flannel Friday official blog.  Be sure to  join us on the Flannel Friday Facebook page too 

1 comment :