Thursday, February 25, 2016

Someone left the Barn Door Open!

Here's my version of the file folder prop and rhyme; Open the Barn Door. I had started on it a while back and then I saw Laura's version HERE and was motivated to finish mine. I did add a couple of verses to mine though. Here's a link for my copy. Open The Barn Door.




Sorry for the shiny spots, the lamination makes it tricky to take a good picture. I made my barn in 2 pieces for easier storage. I also used Google images of real animals and put them in order front and back on each green piece of paper to laminate them. I flip each picture over before I go to the next piece of paper as I say the rhyme. I made my barn door kinda big so that I could have a pretty good sized picture of each animal. The peek-a-boo action makes this really appealing for toddlers! This one turned out better than I had envisioned! Hooray! Farm animals in the barn are a lot of Fun with Friends at Storytime!
There are more great posts on the Flannel Friday Roundup. Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. Here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog for more info!

No comments :

Post a Comment