Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Super Heroes Read Books!

Here's a link for my latest Super hero Rhyme:  Superheroes Read Books. I was inspired by Storytime Katie's Five Little Books. Because I have Superheroes on the brain for the summer, I thought about having my super guys and gals check out books....I know it seems random but that's what really happened!!  I made my own pattern by looking at Katie's felt set and decided to add super hero titles to my set. We are planning to have a lot of fun with these this summer! 






Superheroes and checking out books are so much Fun With Friends at Storytime!! There are great posts on the Flannel Friday Roundup this week. Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. If you want more info about Flannel Friday here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog.

2 comments :

  1. Kathryn...I am putting on my Ninja clothes now...I will find these flannels and bring them to CT. It will be silent! You will never know I was there. (well, except for this!) I adore these heroes. You are a super hero. BAM! ~ jane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'll be checking over my shoulder for the silent Ninja Librarian! Ha! Thanks Jane.

      Delete