Thursday, February 16, 2017

Koala Fun!

We are planning for our summer session already and wanted to use some books about the cutest animal ever...koalas!!  Of course this was a perfect opportunity for me to make some new felt pieces and write a couple of new rhymes. I have a 5 little whatsit rhyme for my koala pieces,  here's the link for 5 Koalas.  I used a Google image and deconstructed it to make my koalas. They were labor intensive so I'm not sure I'll make another set any time soon!! But, I am so pleased with their sweet little faces! They have a eucalyptus branch for counting and eating!


 

Koalas are so sweet and so much Fun with Friends at Storytime! There are other ideas this week @ Flannel Friday Roundup. Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. Here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog for more info! 

No comments :

Post a Comment