Thursday, July 7, 2016

Shark!

 So there were 5 little fish with bad attitudes and sassy manners that teased Mr. Shark...They barely hid in time to not be a shark snack! I really liked the version of 5 Little Fish Teasing Mr. Shark that I found @ Storytime ABC's with a happy ending. I made my coral and sea anemones and glued on some real shells and the smartypants little fishes hide there from Mr. Shark. Whew! Hope they learn a lesson!!  I used a Google image that I deconstructed for my shark pattern. My little fish are a Google image also. I just freehand cut out the coral and sea anemones. The kiddos really enjoyed this one!! Even sharks are a lot of Fun with Friends at Storytime!! There are more great ideas on the Flannel Friday Roundup. Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. Here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog for more info! 

No comments :

Post a Comment