Thursday, July 14, 2016

Five Little Jellyfish


For our beach/ocean creature theme we recently did, I made a set of 5 Little Jellyfish. You'd think I had plenty of ocean/beach/sea creature/fishy flannels but I needed another! HA! These are super easy. I folded my flannel to cut 2 identical pieces of each color to sandwich the ribbons between. I decided on these colors because I had sequins for their mouths. I used the cheap ribbon that you can get at Michael's for a $1 a roll. When they put it on sale I always just buy a lot! I used my rhyme, '5 Little Jellyfish'  and then we played 'Which One is Missing?'  We also offered the pieces for a jellyfish Home Extension. This was easy quick prep! Jellyfish are a lot of wiggly Fun With Friends at Storytime! There are more great ideas on the Flannel Friday Roundup. Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. Here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog for more info!

No comments :

Post a Comment