Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Bo Peep and her Sheep!

 Here's an oldie but goodie! Little Bo Peep and her silly sheep. I made this set a very long time ago. I used Pellon and crayons and added a bow and green felt bush for the sheep to hide behind. I start with Little Bo Peep and add the 'hiding' sheep and then take it off and add the other sheep at the end. I also made a basic pellon set to use with Baa Baa Black Sheep. I use these with either a farm theme or sheep theme (HERE) or a nursery rhyme theme. The craft I offered with this theme was easy! I had a cut out programmed sheep for each kiddo. The kiddos could color the face, ears and legs and tail. They rubbed a glue stick all over the fleece part and then patted it with a cotton ball that was real cotton. The kiddos then have a fluffy sheep to remember the fun Storytime about sheep.


Little Bo-peep has lost her sheep and can't tell where to find them...

Leave them alone and they'll come home wagging their tails behind them.

Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.
One for my master and one for my dame 
and one for the little boy that lives down the lane.

Home Extension
Sheep are so much Fun with Friends at Storytime! There are more great posts on the Flannel Friday Roundup Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. If you want more info about Flannel Friday here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment