Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Here's Two Little Winter Puppets!



 

 I have made Two Daring Snowpals and Two Freezing Snowflakes for our wintery storytimes. 

Two daring snowpals at the top of a hill.  One named Bonnie and one named Bill.

Slide down Bonnie... Slide down Bill ... Come back Bonnie... Come back Bill. 

Two daring snowpals at the top of a hill.  One named Bonnie and one named Bill!

                                           

Two freezing snowflakes floating down from heaven.  One named Kay and one named Kevin.

Float away Kay...Float away Kevin...

I used toothpicks colored with a brown marker for my snowpal arms and the snowflakes are plastic snowflake Christmas ornaments hot glued to felt circles. I used fabric paint for the snowpals and google eyes and a cut up sequin for my snowflakes' faces.  We're having a lot of wintery Fun with Friends at Storytime!

No comments :

Post a Comment