Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mommy Loves Her Little Monkey Face

I'm thinking of Mother's Day. I know, I'm just a sentimental grandma! Anyway, I was inspired by Bridget @ What Is Bridget Reading? to make my own set of pieces for the picture book, Monkey Face by Frank Asch for Mother's Day. Cate has a script for the story at the link above. But, I didn't really have a pattern for the pieces.  I sort of eyeballed the pieces from Bridget and Cate and some Google images and made my own pattern.  Anyway, here's my take on this fun book for Mother's day!
 
Happy Mother's Day!! Monkeys and Mommies are so much Fun with Friends at Storytime!
Check out the other Flannel Friday posts at the roundup hosted by Anna @ Future Librarian Superhero. Have questions about Flannel Friday? Check out the Flannel Friday official blog.  Be sure to  join us on the Flannel Friday Facebook page and enjoy the great Flannel Friday Pinterest boards too!

No comments :

Post a Comment