Thursday, May 16, 2013

We All Scream for Ice Cream!

I'm getting ready for summer programs by going through my summer theme tub. I found this flannel set and realized I hadn't used it in years. I made this set when I had done a summer time theme. I found the ice cream shaped bottles of bubbles too, that was just added fun!  Makes me want some ice cream!
Here you go:
I found these bubble blower, ice cream props!







Ice Cream Colors

We have ice cream, the best in town,
Let us begin with chocolate brown.

Here is ice cream minty and green
It is the creamiest that we’ve ever seen.

Yellow ice cream is lemony and tart,
We like its taste from the very start.

Orange sherbet is next, oh so sweet,
Everyone thinks that it’s a great treat!

Scoops of blueberry make this a lucky day,
We just want to cheer, hip, hip hurray!

Red ice cream is a cherry delight.
This ice cream cone is a heavenly sight.

Vanilla white is a popular flavor,
It tastes very good to an ice-cream craver.

Purple ice cream really gives us a kick.
Good and yummy till the very last lick.

Now, let us scoop some bubble-gum pink,
It is sweet and yummy, the best, we think.

Ice cream, ice cream, what a cool sensation,
We love ice cream in any combination!


The sprinkles on top of the ice cream cones are bugle beads and seed beads.  
I found a few other ice cream rhymes here; and this adorable rhyme posted by Mollie at What Happens In Storytime from the 5 whats-its board on Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards.
You can't go wrong with ice cream!

No comments :

Post a Comment